The indiginous peoples of the USA believed that they work, maybe I should get hold of one and give it a try! I am starting to feel like I will soon be classed as an iniginoius person of the UK before long.
I`m actually a Norman ( more like an eric ) so I guess that really, I am an immigrant and not a member of the indiginous tribes such as the celts and anglo saxons. Then again "gene similarities have been found from the peoples of the brittany region of France as far around the USA and South American continent as argentina and the extreme south.
So I guess if the French (France was joined to the UK at that time) made their way by canoe around the land mass shores (by way of iceland Greenland and into the USA) over a period of time. the Indiginous European races and American races were already watered down with interbreeding. So should I worry?
It appears that the American indian and the Mayan and peruvian mummies contained this Gene so there can be no really Indiginous species left? or are there? Mmmmm!!!!!! I`m getting out of my depth (what changes? ) I`ll get me a "Dream Catcher" I think and practice a few tribal dances and chants. Pics later :o))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Roger that. I will see what I can do about finding you a dreamcatcher. They are everywhere here.
Wow Tana! thanks for that!
Post a Comment