Has the famed Blogspot family finally lost its appeal in favout of as*book or the like? I ask this as the usual circle of "Friends" that once posted here, have finally stopped or reduced their output to the odd periodic comment (one a year with a couple of exceptions, thankyou, you know who you are).
Is it indeed time to move on? or do I doggedly try to find something with more appeal to them and others. As this may be my "last post" as it were, this is possibly a good bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Hi Rob. please don't go. being committed to blogging takes a lot of work. Some days one has a lot to say, other days, not so much. I had great ambition for the second blog I started, now I don't care so much. I have a new post for Waterlogged but I wanted to leave the video up for a bit before I posted the new content because I waited so long for Kate to post the video. (it has 250 hits to date). I am off to yoga and will come back and read your latests posts. I am just back from my trip to Chicago and haven't had a chance. :) T
Do what makes you happy Rob.
I enjoy reading you blog even when it is over my head. LOL
Besides boating season is about over so other than trying to blow yourself up what else do you have to do other than writing you blog ?
Bill Kelleher
Hi Bill! thanks for visiting, I have a couple of boat projects at present I have a temporary fuel supply to the main engines with a 2inch balance pipe inbetween (without fuel cosks to turn it off when the fuel is balanced! its great to be able to fill from either side but without a means to shut off when that happens as the fuel reduces the fuel will flow to the lowest side of the boatm not that it puts the boat in much danger I dont want it like that and need to either detach the balance pipe or insert cocks , so thats one job for the winter an the other is to re run the faulty fuel delivery pipes that caused so much trouble on the Facome run! other than that I want to try to manufacture or get manufactured a water delivery injector that electrolyses the water into hydrogen befor injecting it into the cylinders of a vehicle! (Yea, I can dream, but who knows) I have to keep moving forward and I`m not fully convinced that the true way forward is just with my cell? Although I will finish it and prove it either way. Time will tell. How about you bill what projects do you have for the winter? let me guess? Oil changes, coolent refresh, er! generator through hulls check, perhaps all through hulls, seacocks,anodes, and oil change, antifoul coat to bottom? I guess) etc etc! Boy dont you just love this boating lark??? :o))
Hi Tana Thanks! as always you come through! I guess I have too much time on my hands, unlike most people! I should be grateful that just some of you guys read my posts. :o))I`ll try and be less booring if that is possible? :o))I like the idea of Yoga I learnt the "Yoga complete breath" as part of the five fold path (on which I fell by the wayside incidently) many decades ago, and it really helped me, in my free diving elements.
Thats a great video tana and worthy of many more hits, good that you have 250 so far, you haven`t heard the last of that yet im sure, you will get many more possibly up into the thousands!mark my words!
To be honest I am going to get the boat out of the water and winterized and then hookup my 16' travel trailer and head out to the southwest of the US.
I bought it to see the rest of the country and I am not getting any younger. ( oh darn ) LOL
Bill K
Don't go!!!!
Ahhh Fuffy! thanks for that! what are you doing now! lovely wedding dress by the way, you looked beautifull, both of you that is :o))a really beautifull couple, lots of happiness to you both. I bet its getting chilly in the forest this time of the year? if it isn`t there it is here Brrrrr!
Bill what a great Idea! unfortunately here I can`t go much further south unless I cross the channel and the straights of Gibralta. And my other half wouldn`t want to leave the grand children! I suppose you don`t want any company? Just joking, I wouldn`t be allowed away on my own I`d get into too much trouble, (I wished) take care :o))
Hi Rob, well the blogging world is a funny thing. I have blogs I read faithfully, that just stopped posting with no word why after being very prolific. I know for myself the urge to write or finding something interesting to say or the time to say say it doesn't always come up like clockwork. As for my blogs, if I didn't have a site counter, I'd swear no one was reading as I often don't get any comments at all,however the counter shows me I'm getting up to a hundred hits a day. I guess people are too busy to leave a comment after every post. I know I read tons of blogs that I never (or almost never) leave a comment on.When I get discouraged, I remind myself that I started the blogs as a diary for myself to keep track of my life doings and my knowledge that I don't want to forget, if someone happens to read it , bonus. I find Wyldestone Cottage gets alot more hits as the posts I write there are informational so come up in google searches when people need to learn something. One of my most popular posts was written months ago about the Buddelia Bush ( a plant). I get 10-20 hits a day on that one still. The Cyberangel Chronicles by comparison hardly gets any traffic but its just my ramblings which probably only interests a few that actually know me. Good luck with the experiments, please solve the energy crisis for us.xxoo
Hi Rhianna! thanks for the visit and the post, I`m sure you are right. I read your posts and mostly I comment, Take care! Rob X
Post a Comment