Wednesday, 28 September 2011

"Ormus" the elixir of life ???

I`m a bit new to this and mostly ignorant of it, but through my involvement with Hydrogen, I recently met with a sprightly 82 year old ex professor of immunology who believes in the benefits of Ormus and actually practices what he preaches! Both he and his wife (and now me) take this daily. He produces it for his own needs, from Dead sea salt which he "de salinates?" (returning the PH to 10) if thats the right word by mixing with water and adding a small but adequate amount of high value alkali and stirring regularily, periodically draining off the liquid until the precipitant is the consistancy of a weak globular custard, and no salt is tasted! this he maintains is the elixer of life. A lot can be read about Ormus and many users have been cured of various I`lls including (it is claimed) cancer. Do have a read about this on Google and make up your own mind. For if we are all fit we can sort this mess we currently live in at the moment!

6 comments:

rob said...

WGAF

The Eclectic Ark said...

I do, thanks for the info.

rob said...

Ahhh Thanks, Rhianna, you are most kind, I seem to be feeling a bit better since taking the Ormus derivative mixture, the next thing is to learn how to produce it properly myself in enough quantities to take continously
:o(( Hmmm, or pay through the nose for it of the net!I dont think so :o((

Liz said...

Again with the WGAF ?????
Prease exprain.
Mata ne
Liz
PS How can I obtain this majic elixer.
Do I have to become a mad scientist (like you) and make it meself?

rob said...

Hi Liz thanks for your visit! WGAF " who gives a fcuk?" re the Ormus given that it was an 82 year old professor of immunology that sent me a free sample ,Speaks for itself? try googlin, Ormus and how to make! you can buy it but its pricer Im going to have a go at making my own I think! it seems to be helping I just cleaned, cut, and polished my 45 foot boat with none other person and still had the energy to take them out for dinner! and it was fairly exhausting so I think I am hooked ! at least for now.

rob said...

"One other person" that should read! Bloody wireless keyboard and mouse! :o))