Thursday, 8 September 2011

Well I`m still battling on with the new cell and drivers.

Whilst I wait for some new "Cell driver" circuit boards to be printed for me! those that I make are a bit crude (OK they work OK ut they look "sooo hoorrible! I do still have to solder the components into the board of course) I have been busy comissioning the new design wave guide to be seen in the cardboard box on the left of the shot and a separated set "or two" in front of the keyboard in the pic below!



I have also constructed a set of coils ( well only the soft ferrite "C" cores and support structure, ali channel and 4 mm brass rod, for them) that constitute the major part of the VIC, for the Cell driver circuit I haven`t as yet wound the coils (five of them) two chokes for the wave guide drive, a primary and secondary pair of coils and a sensing coil which senses the cells needs (As its wound around the secondary coil!) and modifies the mosfet/power supply of the circuit (located on the circuit board) to raise or lower the power as the wave guides attain and maintain resonance (which is really important to maximise gas production) however I can`t accurately wind the coils yet until I know the capacitance of the complete cell, and so far, for this, my latest cell, I only have the wave guides, :o(( and will have to wait a while to finish the container body and other parts of the system such as a supply pump for the water fuel, and a decent filter to take all the crud out of the "can you believe it drinking water and "bouy" is there some still, and were drinking it??? " in the pic below can be seen the ferrite C cores in the support frame and the bobbins awaiting their copper insulated magnetic wire of the correct size and number of turns, to be ascertained from, successfully achieving and recording the true capacitance of the completed cell! The cell is of course, not a true capacitor, but a leaking one! So some patience will be needed (which I certainly don`t have) when I get to settling the windings in Mmmmm :o((

1 comment:

Liz said...

Watashi wa YOUKU Nihongo dekimasu ga, kore wa zen zen wakarimasen.
Kore we watashi ni zettai Greek-go desu.
Demo dan dan anata ga tsuzukete, gambatte kudasai, ne !!!!!
Mata ne
Liz
PS It's all greek to me, but you just keep on keeping on, ne!!!