As can be seen from the latest photograph I have ended up with an Eagles nest of different colour wires joining each other and you would be right to ask how I know what goes where?? The answer is I don`t!!! not at the moment as I`m having to re-organise my thinking re the system`s next lay out, which will be separated from the Hydrogen production unit. Sure it all works OK, but it really looks like a "Dogs Breakfast"
Most of what you see on the work bench and a bit more, that can`t be seen like invertor, isolation transformer, and a few other bits, have to be plumbed in under the bonnet of the average saloon car (sedan) with the exception of the 2 hp electric motor, which ie my simulation of the vehicles own engine, the distributor and the automotive coil plus the spark plugs, the (blue painted) modified alternator will be installed as well as the vehicles own one.
The newly built "Diode Cans" can be seen in the form of four white tubes with a fifth tube (a capacitor) a bit shorter and behind them. For convenience I have tied them all togeather while I sorted out the mess of wires that I originaly had which as you can imagine, was a lot worse than it is now (and thats still bad enough).
Given that Plasma is "The Fourth State of Matter" I am very pleased to be able to re-create this in my humble garage, from just a few bits and bobs!
If you check out the current plug gaps (four of them on the orange board) you will see that they are approximately five or six millimetres, maybe, more. The average automobile`s plug gap is around the "twenty thou mark" (twenty thousands of an inch,) about the thickness of a "senior Service" packet :o)).
I liken the reaction that I`m getting, to that of the "leader" experienced before an actual lightening strike, where the "leader" (a mini reversed lightening strike, but then you already knew that ? ) leaves the earth in an upwards direction towards the Heavens where the actual lightening strike meets with it and uses it as a bridge to the ground, which is what is happening on my spark plugs! When I switch on the low voltage systen (12vdc) it works OK with the gap as it is and sparks as its meant to do, When I introduce the high voltage system the plasma immediately uses the low voltage spark (trace) as a bridge and runs across it forefilling its task! No Low voltage no Plasma!
I have a couple of short videos showing this working, in its quite dramatic form, but I am unfortunately unable to show them here as I can`t get my blog to accept them? Doh!!! here we go again? I can eventually rule the world (Maniacal laughing) but I can`t load a bloody video??? I`ll have to pop outside and get me a five year old to do it for me :o)) Whoa there old timer you can, do it yourself?????? will you just look at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This video shows the normal spark that most automobiles have, to ignite the gas (petrol)
The video below is of the plasma being introduced, unfortunately you can`t get the full effect, as the camera has "reduced iris" and dampened the sound (automatically) to cope with the welder like spark of the plugs. I am thinking that I may need to source, or manufacture, some Toungstone modified versions to assist with their durability.
With the above quality and intensity of spark and the correctly designed, delivery and propogation of the water(fuel) at the injector, I expect to be able to burn water in my vehicle!
6 comments:
Those pesky VW camper enthusiasts were in Beaulieu a couple of weeks ago and were partying on in a field nearby til late and annoying our bunny sitter HAHA!
Good to hear from you Fuffy! poor old Bibbi she gets into some scrapes? :o))
Bibi? Scrapes?
Having to allow her bunny-sitter, to be annoyed by campers of course, and not being able to do anything about it? :o))
HAHA! Bibi was a little shit all weekend for her. Tripped her up, glared, boxed, growled and lunged. Still, the sitter is her breeder, so the bun was probably on pay-back time for all the times she has picked her up and turned her over...
Tee Hee! :o))
Post a Comment