God only knows which wire goes where? Robs Meyer replication on its way to Hydrogen Gas production
No news from the "Steorn, orby (great name eh? )Project a bit of a damp squib again. a bit like my life in the winter :o(( although I did attend a dinner to celebrate christmas with fifty nine other boating like friends. It was at a large Chinese restaurant in Brighton called Days which seats at least three hundred persons and is self service. We arrive at about a quarter of an hour early and were told to go away and come back when we should be there (more or less) bu the lady door man, as they weren`t ready yet so we called into the pub next door for fifteen minutes and returned to find that the queue now extended right back across the street. We joined the queue and waited ( a great british hobby, queueing) to find that those that had booked were expected to go straight in and we had indeed booked (we found this out by following others much to the annoyance of those who hadn`t booked who made it quite clear that they wern`t happy, with their comments as we moved past).
We were seated on the first floor and arrived in dribs and drabs, so rather than wait I decided to go and collect my starter, to find that one hundred other people had also done that too, so with a brain like lightning (when it comes to food that is) I changed to the sweet queue and collected as much of that as I wanted and returned to my seat, about twenty minutes later others that had gone to feed at the same time as me returned complaining of their wait.
I was now on my way to the starter course, which again was by now empty and replenished. the drinks waitress duly came around but only to tell us that we should get our own drinks from the bar as they were too busy????? so off I went to the bar where one person was taking entrance money and serving as bar tender too while a stern faced manager was standing overseeing the operations dressed in a black checked pair of trousers, a black chefs jacket and hat. He looked pretty officious until I asked him where a guy was supposed to get a drink from? whereupon he leapt into action as the bar tender. Well it was off for my main course after getting the drinks and again it was empy and I collected and ate my fill. the food was great, the company exceptional and a good time was had by all. My indigestion has just about cleared up by today "Buuuuuuuuurp"
Having winterised the boat, I have also been working on my "hydrogen production project" with no further large bangs as Yet, as well as enjoying my grand children. Golly its cold but not as cold as Canada and the USA N.W. I bet. We don`t have snow as yet but it might be a little warmer with some. Brrrrrrrrrrrr :o))
No comments:
Post a Comment