Now I can`t taste anything except blood Eugh! which is welling up in my mouth, I`m ok with others, but my own ? :o)) not so good, so I got to thinking.
What exactly does our sense of taste do for us? After all, food that is good for us doesn`t always (more often than not) appeal to this sense, so why do we need the taste buds thereby installed? .
Bug*er my tongue hurts!, when you think of the environment that our tongues live and work in, with the continued Knashing of unprotected blades (teeth) and the bacterial exposure it recieves (after all the bacterior that can live in our mouths is capable of destroying muscle tissue and heart valves etc) any risk assesment carried out, would prove conclusively that tongues are at maximum risk from mechanical and bacterial damage, and that a design modification is needed (maybe the plant should be shut down until modifications are made?) Its a thought? may be "Mother Nature" got it wrong? I think not, I just haven`t worked out why yet, being an ignorant Human of little ability:o)) I am sure I will do so soon?
Heres another thought for the day "The human race is a sexually transmitted desease! that by its very nature is born terminally ill !" (Ardie 1978) I guess that what is meant by this statement, is that we are not much use to the world? as we are slowly destroying it (or not so slowly? dependant on how you look at it with our expenential factoring). Bug*er my Tongue hurts, I had a reply from the Marina ( previous post refers) reference the sail boat alongside mine who`s boom was swinging and striking my vessel. They tell me that they have been down to inspect the situation and the vesel on the opposite side to the offewnding one is tied up securely??????? What sort of Half ased answer is that??????? stupid B*stards. Not only am I surrounded by Incompitents ? Those responsible them them are also Incompitent?????? In my Mail to the Manager, I gave the numbers of the berths, mine and the incompitents, which according to the marina, are clearly marked and used by visiting yachtsmen to find a spare berth, thats another story, I asked that they ensure, by contact with the owner, that they explain to them their responsibilities to other marina users and their boats, after all, (after some consideration) this is at least the sixth time that a vessel of mine has been struck by their boom.
Boy does their lack of consideration for other Marina users really Piss me off !!!!!!!!!I guess you hadn`t noticed :o)) ??? looks like I`ll will have to use my battery driven angle grinder on the Marina office supports too ? :o ))
Ho hum!! here I am trying to keep my blood pressure down ( aren`t we all? ) and then this happens! AHHHHHHHh!!!!!! Mmmmmmmm, maybe thats why we have a tongue? and taste sensors on it ? the amount of blood that I`m loosing may release my blood pressure significantly enough to prevent me having a heart attack? and the feel and taste sensors on it prevent too serious a damage being inflicted ? Mmmmmmmm! now theres another thought!
Yes I`m bored! This post, I am sure, will be Runner up in the booring post of the decade competition :o(( if there was one?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ouch! Your tongue made my tongue hurt!!
WAIT! Why does that sound so wrong? On so many levels? (^_^)
Ohhhh!why indeed? :o))
Post a Comment