I am off to the canaries again for the second time in less than a year, no not by boat, (shame!) but, with thanks to a donated ticket (almost, I only had to pay £100 to have the ticket holders name changed to mine, as they couldn`t go) Wow! thats a "tirnip" for the book isn`t it?
So now its just me and a package holiday full of free and single women ???? Just wait until they find out that, not only am I over 18 years old I`m certainly well over 30??? :o)) tee heee!
Nah! I can dream!!!!What really happened was this. A mates lady, changed her mind, and I was asked if I would like to go instead, which of course I jumped at the chance! its funny how I was just saying that I needed some sun, after the winter, and Bingo! almost immediately this happened! strange!!!! Bouy am I lucky or what!!!! :o)) now wheres my favorite knotted handkerchief and braces, can`t wear cut down jeans without em! "Viva espania!" Oh! and me union jack spedo`s and matching towel too!! now, "where did I put them" Hmmm? Oh! and I musn`t forget my Hesu`s sandal sox either! Won`t I just look the business! The genuine "Muts Knuts" whoa!!!! "are you ready canarias Mio?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have fun! Slap on the sunscreen where it counts
Hi Tana thanks for the visit! I certainly will and "Slip slop slap as the Aussies say,too! you Have fun as well :o))!
Have a great time Orb! Be good :) xxx
Post a Comment