Tuesday, 8 March 2011

And they say a mans best friend is his Dog?

found the other morning sleeping in the sun, My youngest grandaughter with all her favourite friends, including her Labrador Sophie. Can`t you just feel the trust there is between them? Sure I`m a doting Grandfather, why wouldn`t I be? :o))

6 comments:

Bill K said...

Grandpa's are allowed to feel that way. :))

Save that picture and show it to her when she gets in her teens.

Bill Kelleher

rob said...

I should be there Then ??? I don`t think so? Good to her from you Bill! hows the boat going are you started on getting it ready for this season yet?

Bill K said...

Well I am starting to think about it, does that count ?
Sounds like you made out pretty good on the lathe.

Bill Kelleher

rob said...

Yea I seem to have done, I have some work to do but I`m hoping that I won`t uncover any other problems with it and hopefully I can buy some 100mm jaws for the chuck, (eventually)? Take care! Bill thanks for the visit!

Fuff said...

Hehehehe!

rob said...

I have been thinkimg of apprenticing her to a "Wabbit" in the future!:o))