Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Yep! so embarrisingly I fcuked up! Who was it that said that the man that never "fcuked up" never did anthing?

Well finally, I have the two "right way around" circuit boards completed! I am told that the acid used in the etching process can be used quite a few times, Hmmm! maybe, but I`m not too sure that is the case? as the second time around took "ferroever!"


As last the right way around

Well its done now and all is left is a final clean, Cut to size, and the drilling of the various sizes of holes (all holes are around the size of a "thick human hair", or even an intelligent one, Tee Hee! ). Any one of these processes will allow me to completely "Porrige" the boards if I`m not carefull :o(( Sure I`ve got my magnifying specs and plenty of light! and a bench drill and the right size of drill bit? (well until I break it that is) BUUUUUT!!!!! NOT THE EXPERTESE, I`m a dithery old Phart Hmmmmmm! more posts tomorrow I guess? telling how the drill wanders off across the board and cuts its own ( router like) fresh track Hmmmm! :o(( I will be pis*ed of when/if that does happen!

well they haven`t turned out so bad!



The holes I drilled ended up being .7mm and the larger ones that can be seen are .9 mm :o(( sure my eyes took a bashing drilling them, and needed a while to re-acclimatise to normal vision but they are OK now! well I have stopped bumping into things, and the chips fitted OK as can be seen! Yeah I`m "sort of" pleased with them but, as my old school reports always said "could do better"!

No comments: