I thought that today I would spend an hour making a couple of Printed circuit boards. I have done it before without all the fuss of photo-sensitive paper etc etc. So I availed myself of the basic copper clad board of a suitable size and esconced in my office, I duly copied the board design, and Ironed it onto, the cleaned and abraded copper clad board, as seen in the "You tube" Videos,reccomending using "ink-jet paper"!
Did it work, was I able to get an image onto the copper so that I could errode away the copper that wasn`t needed (as part of the circuit board, using ferric Chloride) Did it Hell!!!!!8uweiufnrewuwuijfnwnfwosemn!
I tried four times, the last time I shot it all through my "laminator! about ten times! (Boy did it grunt and complain????) to see if that would make any difference, as the ironing for five minutes as hard as you can, with a hot iron didn`t work at all!!!! The bloody You-Tube demonstrators are either charlatans???? or I am using a different ink on my printer. What I do know is, I could certainly have pressed the uniforms of the Brigade of Guards in the time and effort it took me!!! UYguihweijw3edijesd!
So I either revert to my old way of covering the board with hard wax and scraping away the areas in between the traces and then using the ferric chloride to eat the copper away!
Or I try again using some laser printer immages. and the iron on technique, ( Poo tube method) or I reluctantly buy the proprietory stick on (and photocopy) photo-synthetic paper at £10 for 10 sheets :o((( Hmmmmmmm do I have to?? And I thought that I would have it done and finished in just one hour! I must be the worlds greatest optimist,Ha!! either that or I`m an unhappy one????? (does that make me a pessimist then????) I`ll probably find someone with a laser printer, to do me a couple of copies, and then try the iron on technique again! Hmmmmmmm I could get them made for £90 for ten all in ???? Hmmmmm! Nah!!!! I`d have nothing to complain about. Ah well! tomorrows another day! by the way what day is it tomorrow? sunday? or Saturday? What do you mean it`s Monday? and that today and yesterday, was the weekend gone. every days a week-end for me :o))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
tgrgrthtrjwstjtgh
Hi Fuffy EXATLYVFHGJHBJNKJ! Good to her from you!
Post a Comment