What a nice crisp day, zero degrees, a little frost and the home heating is working well! What to do, what to do? its a bit cold at the moment, for Garage tinkering, so possibly today is a day for "cogitating"?
I do wish I had my new re-designed wave guides I would be out in the Garage working away by now no matter what the weather! Shame that I don`t. So I have to plan and work with what I have got! On further inspection I found out that the hole drilled in the neck of my previous cell casing had a crack in it, and so even with a small increase in pressure it would eventually have "let go" if not from "time dependent ordinary use" so I am now not too unsure that the "Flash-back arrestors" aren`t working sufficiently so I won`t negate their use in the immediate future.
Perhaps I`ll run T.G. (The Gismo) up again today and possibly light the Hydroxy exit point to see what happens! if it blows up the cell? then the F.As (flash-back aresstors) are definitely not working as they should! Or If after a short time, the push fit tube between the top of the cell casing and the delivery tube blows apart then there is a definite back pressure in the cell and once again the cell casing is likely to "let-go" so I`ll stop all work immediately :o(( I will of course be taking some extra precautions like standing well away from the cell while this is happening and have some pretection in between myself and the cell! Ah! the joys of a the garage tinker.
I recieved my float switch yesterday, this is to be installed in the lid my new cell to allow for the pumped water system to keep the water level at its correct height and to prevent the cell from ever "Drying our". Its only a small, insignificant looking, white polypropylene thing but nevertheless a very important part of the design, no water no fuel! the next items I need to locate and fit are a pressure sensor to signal the main isolating solenoid to cut of the power when the cell reaches a pressure of between one to five bar (ie adjustable), and a temperature activated sender to do the same at a predetermined temperature, both of the latter can be incooperated into the "fail safe" safety which activates the main power feed solenoid switching off the main incoming power thus failing to safe. Yawn!!!! are you all asleep yet? :o))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Almost :))
Bill K
Yawn!!!! are you all asleep yet? :o))
Almost :o))! thanks for the visit Bill at least Ive had one person reading my ravings so far :o))
Post a Comment