Monday, 15 November 2010

MONDAY! Monday, monday,Yawn!!!!

Now what! I need an interesting topic to write about maybe, any suggestions? think I need to stop blogging completely or find a subject to attract some readers (this ain` it) How about poetry?

Twas on the bridge at midnight
her heart was all a quiver
she gave a cough
her leg fell off
and floated down the river

8 comments:

Bill K said...

You better stick to boats.

LOL

If you haven't guessed yet I was gone for awhile and am catching up on my blog reading.

Bill Kelleher

rob said...

Not off in the Camper/RV Bill?

rob said...

Thanks for the comment Bill! Maybe your right and boats is the one topic I should stick to?

Bill K said...

Just got back from two weeks in the trailer and 6,000 miles.

This is a big country.

Bill K

rob said...

Wow! Bill thats great!

rob said...

Hey Fuffy! good to hear from you, how are you both doing? oh! and Bibi,too?

Rhianna said...

Hmm so that's what that was floating by....

rob said...

Hi Rhianna! good to hear from you, I guess I`m lucky to have the free time to get bored in, eh?