Wednesday, 19 May 2010

why should I be remembered? perhaps I shouldn`t be?

Bah! humbug! I hope someone in my family, takes all my "messings" in the garage and gets them to work (if I don`t that is) but then I will!!!!!

So what else can they take and treasure??? My roller-blades? my collection of Wrestling boots and costumes? My tools? the boat?? Nah!

What do I actually treasure? The love of the folks close around me, and my friendships? and they will have all those anyway, I guess? maybe a few memories and perhaps a moment or two, during hectic lives, to stop, when I "zap-em" to ("hey come on") remember me, In the meantime I`m going to be the same old PITA :o)))

8 comments:

Polkadot said...

I'll remember you and Ardie forever.
:)))
I tell your stories to people even now.

rob said...

Ahhhhh! thats nice, I`ll remember you too, and I already tell people about you as well :o))

Rhianna said...

Wrestling boots and costumes?? You continue to amaze me. When my Mother passed away, it turned out the things that held the most value to me were things she had hand written, cassettes with her voice on it, pictures of her and things I had given her as presents. These were the things that helped me stay close to her.

Anonymous said...

Are you down and out today?

rob said...

Thanks "R" for your visit I`m sure you know that she isn`t far away and that your memories will always keep her fresh in your memory!

rob said...

Hi Heather! thanks for your comment and for caring, Mmmmmm!!! after a long winter and very little sun I guess we all get that way a little, Something in one of Mmmms posts made me reply in that veign I guess? because I deleted my comment from her post (I did go on a bit didn`t it? sorry) and afixed it here as a post. I`m not especially down or anything, just normal Rob I guess, its hard to put a finger on it, I should really be gratefull ( which of course I really am) for all that I have including good health (if a little metal fatigued in places)Thanks again for calling

bowiechick said...

Rob, I will always think of you as a random person who just reached out to me one day on my dreadful little blog and was positive and NICE. As you have remained as such too. Oh how I would love to meet and have a cuppa tea or joe or go in-line skating with you. Yes, I just bought a pair thanks to you. I figured Rob does it, so can I! Though all my 15 years on ice skates I have decided that in-line skating IS quite different than my thin steel blades which I feel way more in control on. Ya, I bought ski poles to go with them.

rob said...

Wow! fabulous Tana you will do just fine in moments I`m sure just keep an eye on the kerb and holes in the ground they get me everytime :o((

The feelings are mutual by the way, I would love a cup of tea a skate and a chat too :o)).
Take care!