Well its 03.00 :o(( again and my brain is racing but not with anything worthwhile Doh! What is it that makes one have these temporary periods of unrest? In my case being retired allows me to have easy days when ever I wish and great age allows for a lesser need for sleep, perhaps? although I`m not sure about that.
Guilt is possibly another thing that can keep one awake ("the sleep of the innocent" springs to mind) although I can`t remember any need for that, I would however, probably make changes in my life, should I have the chance to do a few things over again, like being a better father (my kids and wife disagree that I wasn`t! Mmmmm )
Like maybe not drinking for England in the second stages of my life,(16 to 52)
on the personal front maybe eating a bit better, (certainly never ever smoking)
Being less selfish and more dilligent in my endevours?
Most of these things seem fairly routine and of course a matter of opinion mostly?
Have I been (am I still being?) a good person? mostly I think, but I would always say that there is room for improvement :o)) like my old tutors always said "could do better" I guess.
Having an afinity with kids and animals probably indicates that I have a problem growing up? but I can`t do anything about growing old, but growing up is down to me and I can at least cause the former to be done discracefully :o)) if I choose Ha! ("chance would be a fine thing") Is there anything that I would like in my life at the moment now? better health for my wife and prolonged good health for my family and friends, everybody really, but of course, I know that isn`t possible! Do I want for anything? Nothing! I have everything that I personally need or could ever want, there I go being selfish all over again :o(( maybe to be less selfish :o)) so ill start by not wasting any more your valuable time reading my inane dribble Gd`night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you don't dribble what am I suppose to read in the middle of the night when I wake up and can't go back to sleep ???
Bill Kelleher
Oh No! not you too Bill? You really have to get a site and then we can dribble togeather Ha! thanks for the visit :o))
Post a Comment