Monday, 24 May 2010

It`s 0300 and here I sit :-

at the compbox "caligraphically doodling", waiting for the "writing juices" to flow.
tonight must be the hottest day of the year so far and sleep doesn`t come easily. Now yesterday when my marina spent 30k on fireworks just to entertain me and of course thousands of others, :o)) I slept completely through (according to my wife) the best firework show ever! Mmmmm must have been good then if it didn`t wake me.

So far tonight I have searched without luck for a suitable (for me) 42 foot yacht in warmer climes with a view to buying it and wandering the globe for a while. I`ve spent a while installing a Variac, to control the power input of my gizmo in the garage. And now I`m back at the compbox bored, but not tired (I will be at 09.00 of course when I`m "assailed" by an exuberant visiting grand child, whilst her mother goes off to a spar for the day, alright for some eh? All I`ll get (poor old me!yeah right) will be to stand under the garden hose if im lucky,whilst we (she my 2 YO grandchild ) and I, do some gardening, Tee Heee! I love it really, and anyway the gardener did all that last week so its a quick splash with the hose and a few hours getting up to date with Spongebob Squarepants, Peppa pig and fireman Sam, no wonder I can`t progress with my "garage gizmo" any further for a while, My brain hurts as I have dificulty understanding the scripts in these rather advanced (for me) programs.

Still no "Inspiratorial stirrings" I have however noticed that my eyes are closing and my mind is wandering a little, so perhaps I should return to bed I guess I don`t have much option really as I have done my personal experiences in life, to death so much so that any readers are bored to death by now, and the few friends that I have, who I count as the best thing to ever happen to me since sliced bread, wouldn`t trust me to re account their experiences to you tee hee! "Yawn" Mmmmmmm!!!! time for bed and maybe dreams of a sailboat in warmer climes-----............... Zzzzzzzzzzzz1

2 comments:

Jamie said...

As long as you take us along on your adventures (through the wonders of the Internet), I fully support you wandering off! What fun it would be to read about. Hope sleep comes easier tonight!

rob said...

Thanks for that Jamie! But it didn`t and 03-00 now seems to be the time, when the eyes open, the old brain clicks back on, but it doesn`t really work at all well so thats why I write Cr*p (well I do that anyway so thats just an excuse) and off I go again :o))