But don`t they all , when you get to my great age :o(( ? Since I have changed the wave guides for longer ones the Bifilar coil is getting too hot so I can only run the cell for a few minutes before I have to let her rest or risk "Smoking" something (like the coil) Mmmmm I am at a loss as to why maybe a short on one of the wave guides :o((? after all I only have .020 gap by design between the inner and outer. I also have an inline diode that used to get hot, but doesn`t now
:o(( ? Mmmm I`ll sleep on it and see what an early morning "illuminary wake up" call will bring??? :o)) By the way the coil is the black rod thing, about 9 inches long, in the photo at 06.00 of the cell with the copper ends supporting it, running at about 30 degrees to horizontal (amid a birds nest of wires! "Note to self" I must do something about tidying them up when all is working well)
No comments:
Post a Comment