Skaters than me! Well many of them anyway. My step Grandson throughly enjoyed himself and I got a few funny looks, but who cares what other people think its never bothered me in the past and I`m too old to worry now. The protection and helmet etc is there because I am usually on the road and liable to "Gravel rash" now and again, but I would kick myself if after taking it with me I wasn`t wearing it when I "wiped out" which I didn`t of course. :o)) Cocky s*d. Music was good, though but they kept changing the skating direction and every now and again I would suddenly find myself charging into oncoming groups of kids all holding hands ! I eventually got the hang of it and as the whistle blew I went the other way, so easy once I new what the "Form" was. Poor kids , suddenly finding a 16 stone black clad adult ploughing into them in protective armour, I dread to think what they thought? Nobody got hurt and a great time was had by all and bouy was there some great skaters there all about 16 to 18 years of age and so fast and acrobatic. I`ll be there Heather ! I really will, and no I haven`t cropped the photo cos I didn`t really have skates on cause I did Honest!!!!!!! Oh yes I did !!! :o))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Pretty good for an old geezer :)))
I would never try something like that...would break something fer shore.
Glad you enjoyed the "funnies"
The "beer" one was great !!!
Mata ne
Liz
Aged is right! old ? never :o))
Ja mata ne
Rob
That is so funny!! You crack me up Orb
Hi Fuffy! thanks for the visit. Thats not you with "Stutters finger" is it?. How are you doing, hows the forest and of course "The best Bun in the world"? mail me, please! "J`s" comments were helpful (as I knew they would be) which made me re-visited my thoughts on the project a little!take care
Awesome! Psst...Rob. I have a couple of new posts on my blog. Pics and a funny video, all olympic themed. Sorry!
Great! Tana thanks for visiting I`m off to have a look at you blog right now" (even though its 01-08 in the morning :o(( )
I just saw this post! Why are you not updating in my blog reel anymore? I feel cheated! Thats fantastic Rob and I"m so glad you put up a pic! :)
Ahhh!!! thanks for the visit "H" have a great Hols down souf!
You look the part, Rob! Good job on getting out there and doing it :)
Thanks for the visit Jamie! Iv`e always been able to look the part at what ever I have done, but Ive never ever been very good at actually doing "it" :o)) tee hee! We had a really great sunday with "our girl" and jack! what a great couple, we must see more of them, love their company.
Post a Comment