The engine is filled with antifreeze and fresh water and there are no leaks Wow! ain`t life great. She runs like a dreal so what can possibly go wrong !!!!!! Yea right ! I spent a few days just lazing around and )
I guess now I have no excuse for not taking her out for a blast (to get rid of the unburnt diesel in the exhausts from lack of use basically and a need for the injectors to be re-set) I started both engines the other day to assist with their settling down and didn`t notice a couple a few pontoons away sunbathing on their boat ! unfortunately my smoke got to them so I switched off with a view to going over to apologise but when I got there they had gone out for a play :o(( I do hope that they don`t think that I am an inconsiderate old fart. (I guess that I basically am :o(( )Ho hum the joys of boating!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Pictures! Rob you need more pictures!
I haven`t got the hang of downloading my camera to the correct folder yet so I cant yet find where or what they are filed under, the joys of old age, eh!( did I mention that I have just changed to Vista and so the system is a bit alien to me for now) but I will I promise. Mind you the pictures of the smoke won`t show much but I will try, promise :o))
Good old Microsoft Vista. I refuse to cross over! I'm still on XP. Once I was cruising downtown Bellevue, WA and saw this group of people approaching me, very well dressed except this really nerdy guy in the center of the group. Once they past me I realized the nerdy guy was Bill Gates himself! The only time I've seen. Anyways, my camera is a Kodak and it came with a picture program so all my pictures download on there. However, most likely you should have a USB cable that hooks from your camera to your computer. With the computer on, turn the camera on, this should prompt your camera to download? Then they should down load into a file "My Pictures"? Most of the time, the computer wants to download pictures into that file. But if they're not downloading into there...you can change the view on your files to "thumbnails" and see what your files look like to see if they're your pictures in any of your files. Hope that helps! I was supposed to be a Microsoft Network Engineer back in 2000 but decided I hated computers! LOL :) Boy things have sure changed a bunch in nine years too! WOW!Good luck Rob!
Wow thanks for that Heather! thats very kind of you. I will try that as soon as I get back to my compbox! at the moment I am in an "internet cafe" in Brighton on the south coast of the UK I am now back on my own Boat. I too wish I had stayed wit XP oh well! thats Progress eh?
Post a Comment