


I think the photograph taken this morning at 07-30 says it all! Global warming Huh? This is the first time for ten years the London area has had snow this deep, not to mention the high cost of water, due to the shortages, Global Warming My aassssss :o)). The Dog hasn`t seen Snow before so she ran around sniffing the grass looking like a snow plough, she had to stop every now and then to clear the snow from her head, she loved it biting and jumping and rolling in it , she made me feel cold just watching her.
8 comments:
Cor. I love snow. Wish I was there. It's funny how the UK totally shuts down when it snows. Tee hee.
So no rollerblading today?
;)
Ha, ha! Yes that you folks got a good dumping was all over the news on my drive into work this morning. Happy shoveling!
A good friend of the family was at one time responsible for all the snow ploughs and gritters in the UK! yeah your right! he got it wrong too, every time it snowed heavily he had no gritters out and when it didn`t he had them all out! Mind you out snow fall is Nothing compared to what you have to put up with though, Tana, and on a regular basis tou!
Hi Mmmm! your right, No rollerblading today! I do keep looking in the garage at the skis though!(They are however, water skis :o))) The UK has shut down totally just six inches of snow and the trains stop (including the underground? does that, make sense?)No schools open anywhere! whatever happened to "Great Britain" too many bloody immigrants I guess? imported unemployment? :o(( why should the Brits want to work at it anymore if its going to be given away ???? Sure I`m grumpy! I tricked my back out putting on my socks? you know that Im not like this normally! :o))
Water skiis.
Ha ha ha. The image!
Wow - that is a lot of snow for you guys! I would have loved to see the dog having such fun!
That night, we didn't get nearly as much as you did Orb, but we got a couple of inches. First time ever, since we lived here (6 years). I was on the balcony at 4am, wrapped up and mesmerised by so much snow covering all the boats.
Thanks for the visit ! dont get too cold out there :o))
Post a Comment