Sunday, 24 April 2011

Music worthy of my feelings today :o((

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2Wv5AvqzfE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbN0g8-zbdY&feature=related

3 comments:

Fuff said...

Are you ok, Orb? xxx

rob said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm! yeah I think so, great music though? eh? shame about Btightmans feely touchy "act" but then I don`t have to watch the video! not sure about Mr Bottichelli`s voice? he isn`t in the world of the tennor supremos I don`t think.
They played the "Goodbye song" a few years ago at one of my PA`s funerals, and we all cracked up!
Great to hear from you as always,and thanks for asking, I guess some days just seem to drag a little. Anyway How are you and James! has he got his new car? I was watching the Transporter number 33 I think it is? maybe not, and he (Jason strachan or some named person like that:o)) ) was driving an Audi! I had an Audi 100 for a while and at just over three years old, the air-cond pump failed and cost me a Blo*dy kings ransome to fix, nice cars though not one I would ever buy again!

rob said...

Hugs Fuffy XXX