
It may be small? but it has to be the finest? and probably the first Snow Lady in Surrey! Note the Marigolds by the way. :o)) Wow my hands were freezing by the time we had finished! The name was contributed, as were the head,twigs, carrot, grapes and hat, by my grandaughter Kiki, along with the much concidered and dextrous positioning of the same, with just a little help of course from a doting "Grumps" with really freezing hands :o)). I think so far, that we have had about twelve inches of snow over the four days of it falling and more to come :o(( I guess a mate for shirley is on the cards too and perhaps even an official marriage ceremony in white later? Hopefully the thaw will have arrived before both of those events can take place Bah! Humbug!! :o))
4 comments:
I thought it didn't snow like that over there.
Grandkids can make grandpa's do just about anything. LOL
Bill K
Hi Bill thanlks for the visit! It doesn`t normally snow this much here, but when it does the country comes to a standstill :o(( We should be ashamed of ourselves! our roads weren`t gritted for two to 3 days so people didn`t go out other than those who very definitely had to. Your right about Grandkids getting their grand parents to do just about everything its true I wish I had made "Shirley" bigger or at least nelt down alongside, for the photo (to make it look bigger! gosh oit was cold on the fingers I had forgotten just how painful it can get as the blood gets back into them even with the Marigolds on! We are just not used to it! :o))
Love it! :) Catching up on my blog reading!
Hi "H" love your hair! thanks for calling.
Post a Comment