Saturday, 19 September 2009
Dogs are funny?
I took the "pup" (well she is to me, even though she is two years old nearly) for a walk along the local beach and she has never been in any water except for a bath. She ran straight into the water, swam out twenty yards, turned around and gave me that "well, why aren`t you followng me, Look" and swam back in shaking as she approached (for which I was thankfull) Aren`t they amazing animals? If I remember rightly it was three years before I could swim like that :o)) Incredible "critters" dogs?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Everyone should have a dog at some point during their lifetime. It should be the law.
Labradogs are born for swimming!
Funny that Fuff says that as my girlfriend has a Lab that is terrified of the water. If she goes swimming Danny panics at the water's edge waiting and whining until she gets back out.
Hi Tana! I had a king Penguin (Pringle) that hated the water! as they say there is always one :o))
I bet he would go in the water if you threw his ravourite toy in? perhaps he`s a "Wooof" tee hee!
I love dogs! They love you unconditionally.
Post a Comment