Saturday, 7 January 2012

Well My piece of Bionica celebrates its installation 13 years ago

yesterday 13 years ago I had an Aortic valve replaced with a mechanical one! sure I tick now and again, like the Crocodile in the Peter Pan story, but you won`t ever loose me in fog (Ha!) and since then "everyday is a bonus"

When I think what I would have missed, if it hadn`t been detected early as being Bicuspic and monitored during its further decline! Wow thats some thought, sure the worlds gone crazy for a bit, but I don`t think I would have missed it for the world, or the E-company of my many E-friends here, now!

Bouy am I grateful, But I can`t believe that the years have passed so quickly, heres to another thirteen, "lucky for some" years.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm grateful for medical science too, Rob; you're much too precious a treasure to not have around! Here's to another 26 ~

rob said...

Thanks for that Jamie I really appreciate your comments, I really do, it gets lonely here on my blog :o)) with no others commenting :o(( perhaps if I were less boring :o))Take care!