A friend of mine asked the question as he is concerned about the Worlds wobble and pole shift!
"I dunno what your weather is like - I spose also all mixed up... and the egg-heads call it global warming - what utter rubbish ..!!
The world has experienced much more global warming than this - huh ..??? - when the volcanoes were erupting all over the place ..!!"
My answer to him!
That maybe true! but I have another theory entirely my own and I believe that it will be found to be true but not for a thousand years or so maybe, and that is as follows.
With the Human race repositioning billions of tons of oil and minerals coal etc all over the planet, i`e coal is now imported to the UK and all over the world too, oil goes just about everywhere around the world, but where its dug out of the earth from, Tin, lead, Gold, silver, etc, etc, in fact, all earth bound minerals? Or destroying them and returning them or part of them to gas. The earth slowly but surely moves out of balance. If you imagine a gyroscope, constructed like a spinning top and you progressively drill holes in it at random, it will change its rotation position and go out of balance, the axial plain will change in the same way that the Earths is doing now. OK! So the mines will partially fill with water as they become derelict? and one could say that the "Oil deposit voids" are sometimes filled (replaced) with water to pressurise the natural gas and the last dregs of the oil out, but the specific gravity isn`t the same as oil? or coal?
In fact, even as we build many more billions of tons of buildings up in to the air, this, no matter however minimally, will effect the axial plain of the earth, stick some pins into your spinning top and watch what happens. Imagine the total weight of new york or london or Moscow or loss Angeles or sydney etc simulate these with tin foil applied to the "spinningtop" and watch what happens. I haven`t yet mentioned the combined weight of the overall reducing sea level (non tidal effect) and the surface of all water moving closer to the centre of the earth as a result thus the area it covers reducing, once again no matter how minimal it is as the water moved down into the valleys and revines of sy the English Channel or say the Marianas Trench the combined weight and shift of all these items togeather, will cause the polar shift! Just Imagin 0.001" depth of water aross the surface of the worlds oceans and what it would weigh? I`d love the pumping contract, wouldn`t you :o))!
Am I so wildly off the mark with my theory? am I thinking too big or should I think bigger? should we all think bigger? R.D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's an interesting concept and seems to have some merit. Only certainty in life is that nothing stays the same, so this would apply here! I love your random thoughts, Rob ~ always entertaining and thought-provoking.
Happy birthday Jamie! Always great to hear from you, and thankyou for your kind comments, Just wait a few years, and what I`ve just written here will all start to be proven right, and you will think to yourself, now where have I heard that before? you see if im not right :o)) I hope you had a fabulous day (I`m sure "brilliant Brock" will work his own particular kind of Magic for you, you have got yourself "a good one" there as he has in you!) Take care and best wishes to you both!
Post a Comment