blogs have now closed down, fortunately I still have my few trusted, usual ones (Claire, Jamie,Liz and "H", you guys know who you are, Big thanks for reading and writing still), but how long before they end too :o(( ?
I guess its my own fault for not being such an active blogger? but oh well! I`ll just have to find something else to do with the time now available, do I hear violoins???????? Nah!!!!!!!!!!
I guess I`ll just have to go roller blading! or work on my project ( to run an ICE on water) or maintain my boat or deliver boats or be a good grandfather or even father????? Mmmmmmm perhaps its not so bad really. I do miss them though :o(( Ahhhhhhhhh. bye (T, & M,)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Awwwwwwwww.
So saaaaad! :o((
Teee Heeeeee!
i'm still going. it's a slog to blog but better than my angst ridden diaries of my youth.
Thanks goodness you are! I love your contributions, subtle humour great writing and interesting subjects, how do you "come up" (think of them) with them? :o))
Yeah, we're not going anywhere soon and you know T will be back in some form or another! Love that you keep at it as well, Rob. I'd miss the connection if you weren't around! And yeah, Liz amazes me too with her brilliant writing :)
Ahem...here I am. I am just in a transition zone and I am sorry I have been so "incommunicado." I really didn't think I was all that interesting in the first place to be so missed I must say. Shucks!
See, I though I still have "substantial marine holdings" as Greig would assert, I just thought that writing a "live-aboard" blog whilst no longer living ON the water was a bit inauthentic. Apparently it that salient point is somewhat irrelevant?
So I dunno, this move has been hellish and I am quite happy to be back on land with a bit more light to see by and central heating. Yes, I guess after six years living on board leaky boats in Canada has made me a bit of a pansy.
In the meantime I am shopping about for a new computer and I have no connection at the new home. The beast from which I now write is some 5-6 years old (a desktop) and I am leaving it here for Greig so he can surf Youtube and craigslist for all the "news" he deems "real-newsy" enough and for well, new boats.
It would seem my watery connections are yet to be severed so I will blog on here soon. I am looking at one of those high-fangled HD-LCD tv's that I can connect to my soon to be new laptop so I can sit on my couch and pontificate about whatever crap spews from my fingertips.
My fans need me apparently.
kiss, kiss
Ahhhhhhh!m (breathes, sigh of relief) thankyou X
Hi Jamie!thanks you for that, you are most kind , and yes "Our girl" amazes me too with her writing, I wish I was that leterate, lirarete. literite, awwwww shucks "Clever" :o))
Post a Comment